$155 per 50-minute session for individual or couples therapy and low conflict co-parent counseling.
$175 per 50-minute session for high conflict or court-involved co-parent counseling or family reunification therapy.
Rates vary for other services such as Coordinated or Team Divorced Family Therapy.
If needed, longer sessions are available for an additional fee.
I am not on any insurance panels or provider networks and I do not file any insurance claims. I can provide a receipt for each therapy session with a CPT and DSM-V diagnosis code, which you may file with your insurance company.
Out-of-network services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session with an out-of-network provider?
- Is a referral required from my primary care physician?